POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : povray for isosurfaces plots? (quantum physics) : Re: povray for isosurfaces plots? (quantum physics) Server Time
31 Jul 2024 22:13:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povray for isosurfaces plots? (quantum physics)
From: gawryl
Date: 10 Aug 2006 18:30:00
Message: <web.44dbb331f98bfec2dcd30180@news.povray.org>
"Chris B" <c_b### [at] btconnectcomnospam> wrote:

> On the other hand, if you just want to generate dots from a set of points
> stored in a CSV file you could do this with a POV-Ray scene file containing
> the following statements:
>
> camera {location <0, 2, -10> look_at <0,2,0>}
> light_source { <0, 50, -30> color 1}
> Regards,
> Chris B.

thanks again for your help Chris :)

I slighty modyfied your's code (i have add Hue value as a 4-th parameter in
the data source file) and get quite nice (for me, of course) results (see
pictures at http://alpha.uwb.edu.pl/gawryl/edh/povray-tests.html).

my question - how can i create cloud like (as opposed to a solid) spheres -
is it simple? Stephen was mension something about it in contets of MRI
scan...

regards,
gawryl